Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything in between!

Tuesday 27 December 2016

What I got for Christmas 2016

Hi guys, 

So I love these posts and videos along the lines of 'What I got for Christmas/Birthday' so I thought I will hop onto the bandwagon and join in. By no means am I bragging and I'm so lucky and grateful that I got these presents this year. Let me know what presents you got in the comments below! 

From my parents
They gave me £20 cash which I didn't take a photo of but it'll go to great use I'm sure!!


iPhone 7+ Gold

Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Y245 (liquid), Lit Cosmetics Lit Kit - Champagne Kisses, Makeup Geek (Top Row) Beaches and Cream, Cocoa Bear - (Bottom Row) Frappe, Foiled Legend
Popcorn Lipscrub is missing from this photo, it was on my desk oops!
This is a random mix of everything, a lot of the stocking fillers and essentials e.g. moisturiser, exfoliator, shampoo and conditioner by the best brand ever!!
Chocolate and Sweets galore!!
This was missing from the pictures for some reason!
Mac Limited Edition Nutcracker Sweet Gold Pigments and Glitter kit.

So I don't actually have a photo to show you but as my 17th birthday is approaching soon so my parents are paying for my driving lessons with the local driving school which is super exciting, I'll defo keep you updated!

From Thea (my sister)
Body Shop Darkening Drops - for some reason a lot of my foundations are too light for me now!, Makeup Geek (Top) Latte - (Bottom) Voltage, Foiled Mesmerized, Eylure Individual Lashes, the best!!

Other Relatives

From my Aunty - £10 boots voucher 
My other Aunty - Glitter makeup bag, Lipgloss, Roll on Eau de Toilette, Makeup Brushes (sorry they're dirty!! Already used them!)

My uncle sent me £25 as well.

My Friends
This year my friends and I were all a little tight on the money front so we decided we weren't going to get each other presents however one of my very closest friend and I have a tradition of always getting each other a present so we continued it this year. 


Sleek Solstice Palette - I'm in LOVE!

I got so lucky this year and have the best family and friends ever and I'm soooo grateful for everything!
I hope you all had the best christmas and hope your new year is equally as fab! I'd like to think you've all eaten so many pigs in blankets and quality streets that you've almost become one; I know I have!!!
Love, Hannah x

_______________________________________________________________

ps. let me know if you want a review on any of the products mentioned!

2 comments:

  1. Omg what a cute little Lush haul! I love Lush so much and got a couple of bits myself, but I don't have a bath waaah :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so totally obsessed with lush! I feel for you with no bath!!

      Delete